I first started showing definite symptoms of schizophrenia in winter 2012-2013, and was diagnosed in Fall 2015. I’ve had basically lifelong anxiety, and was officially diagnosed with that and autism in 2015. Later events in 2019 left me with PTSD (discussed with my care team, not formally diagnosed). In 2021, long story short, I began having symptoms of anorexia (undiagnosed, possibly atypical). I’m on medication but no longer in therapy at this time.
Primarily, I’m a housewife. I live with my wonderful wife and our two adorable cats.
My main passion is writing:
- Fiction, here. I like to write fiction that focuses on diverse, complex characters, that explores things like power and morality, the meaning of consent, mental illness, queer and kinky theory, and different types of love.
- Productivity nonfiction on A Productive Hannah, especially whys, psychology, and philosophy, for those beyond the typical productivity mold, with a focus on values based productivity.
- Mental health nonfiction on The Schizophrenia Diaries, especially about the intersections of psychosis and creativity, and the reality of schizophrenia.
- BDSM nonfiction on Service Slave Secrets. Mostly to shed light on what a dynamic like mine is really like, with an educational focus, both theoretical and practical.
- When ready for book form, my works are published here. I’m currently the author of eight books.
I also teach and more about BDSM via SlaveClass, primarily on day to day service and protocol, and I organize Las Vegas TNG, an alternative sexuality group for young adults centered on community building and growth.
You can stay up to date on all my projects by subscribing to my newsletter here.